Below you will find a list of features added in recent versions of the Hikvision receiver. For more information, please contact us via this support portal
v1.8.3 Bugfix and Feature Release
Release Date: 22nd February 2023
- Fixed a bug in the Hikvision Service that prevented hybrid NVR's from sometimes working correctly if it had both digital and analogue cameras attached.
- Added a feature which changes how the Hikvision Service decides to export video(s) from a Direct Camera depending on whether it is recording to an SD card.
- Added a feature which ensures all videos are uploaded to the new Transcoder Service cluster which runs separately from the Hikvision Service cluster (Reduced CPU usage and improved performance).
v1.8 Bugfix Release
Release Date: 7th September 2021
- Fixed an issue where certain Smart Event's from Hikvision devices weren't being correctly sent through to the Webeye platform.
v1.7.6 Bugfix Release
Release Date: 15th June 2021
- Fixed a scaling issue for the receivers.
- Fixed a live streaming problem by increasing the `Start stream timeout`.
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause the app to crash.