Latest Release: v1.3.1 - 16th November 2022
Below you will find a list of features added in recent versions of the Dahua receiver. For more information, please contact us via this support portal
v1.3.1 Feature Release
Release Date: 16th November 2022
- Receiver update to use the new version of the video transcoder. This will allow videos through to the platform faster during peak times.
v1.3.0 Feature and Bugfix Release
Release Date: 8th August 2022
- Improvements made to D2C devices using a valid SD card; only one video will be sent through for every blind signal onto the platform.
- Various backend receiver health and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where periodic test emails were intermittently failing to hit the platform on Dahua devices.
v1.2 Feature and Bugfix Release
Release Date: 2nd June 2021
- Support for 'Siren' and 'Strobe' activation for Active Deterrence/TiOC cameras
- Videos are now set to 100% on D2C devices without local storage
- Improved device health check (full-duplex check and ignores devices arm state)
- ANPR Alarms now appear correctly on the platform
- SMTP Settings now get sent to TiOC cameras via the Configure page
- Transcoder webhook no longer incorrectly sets failed videos to complete (100%)
- Livestream recording retries
- Health Check SMTP messages now allowed through the scheduler when disarmed through webeyeCMS